AIMMS PhD students and post-docs have diverse backgrounds and come to work in a multidisciplinary environment. This causes a need for supplementary training on different subjects.
Learning about relevant disciplines and better understanding of co-workers’ research will open one’s eyes for possible linkages within their own research. Moreover, it will create new opportunities for collaborations. Other perspectives and new approaches can lead to that special break-through!
To fill this need, AIMMS started a post-graduate school which contains broad and diverse courses. AIMMS organizes 2 courses per year: one in spring and one in autumn.
The main target audience for these courses are post-docs and PhD students. The thinking level of the courses is on Master’s level: AIMMS assumes a thinking level of graduates in science and life sciences, but without detailed knowledge of the particular subject.
The post-graduate school courses are initially developed for post-docs and PhD students within AIMMS. External researchers are also welcome to our courses!
Are you interested in joining a course and working in industry? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses expected in the near future will be announced here as well as by mailing.
If you would like to be informed on the AIMMS Seminars, Events and Activities, register for the mailings by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Previously, AIMMS organized:
- Post-graduate course: New paradigms targeting resistance against antimicrobials - November/December 2016
- Post-graduate course: Practical Course in Biomolecular Modelling - October 2015
- Post-graduate course: New paradigms targeting resistance against antimicrobials - October 2014
- Post-graduate course: from systems biology to personalized medicine - January 2014
- Post-graduate course on OMICS Technologies and Approaches - February 2013
- Post-graduate course on Translational Aspects in Fundamental Human Life – September 2012
- Post-graduate course on Systems and Network Approaches in Human Life Sciences – June 2012
- Post-graduate course on Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry – September 2011